We woke up to a bunch of snow on Saturday in the Historic Triangle of Virginia. Seem like it would never stop falling. It covered the roads, sidewalks, and your vehicle. So what are you doing to remove the snow from your vehicle? I hope your not using a shovel to remove it because you can possibly scratch the paint and your windows. You dont want to be the guy in the above picture. So what should you do to remove the snow and salt?
Bring your vehicle to iShine For You Auto Detailing versus a Automatic Car Wash
This time of year there will be long lines because its cheap, fast, and convenient to just roll through the car wash tunnel. We have seen the aftermath of a vehicle after it has rolled through a car wash. Drive-thru car washes can leave scratches and swirls in your paint. The brushes used to clean your vehicle are not cleaned, as there is countless cars coming in and out the car wash with all types of elements of snow, salt, and dirt. After all of this snow we have just accumulated, the dirty car wash brushes will possibly scratch your paint. This present danger to your vehicle, so be aware when trying to save money on your pride and joy.
The hazards of winter driving aren’t limited to just ice and snow. Its those ugly pot holes we have to avoid as well. When VDOT use salt to melt the ice, that mineral can wreak havoc on your vehicle. If not properly cleaned within a few days after the snow, your car can possibly form rust from not being washed after the storm. Experts recommend 5 days after the snow you should clean your vehicle. Which is why we recommend winterizing your vehicle for the Winter.
Winterize your Vehicle
Snow came early this year, so there is possible more will come. So prepare your vehicle. Your paint, wheels, and carpet take a beating from the elements of the snow, so protect your vehicle with iShine For You Full Detail.
Our Full Detail Includes:
- Hand Wash and Dry
- Clay Bar
- Clean Windows and Mirrors
- Clean Wheels and Dress Tires
- Clean Air Vents and Hard to Reach Areas
- Brake Dust and Tar Removed from Rims
- Wipedown Dash and Console
- Clean and Dress Interior
- Vacuum Inside and Trunk
- Shampoo Interior (Seats, Mats, Carpets and Door Panels)
- Clean and Condition Leather
- Apply Fabric Guard
- Apply a Wax Sealant on the Paint
- Hand or Machine Polish
Prices are based on the size of the vehicle
- Step 1: Visit our Gift Certificates Page
- Step 2: Select PayPal as your payment option. Login to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now or sign in as a guest .)
- Step 3: Choose the amount.
- Step 4: Enter the recipient’s email and information and select the delivery method.
- Step 5: Click the “Buy Gift Certificate from Paypal” button.
STAY SAFE AND WARM!!!!!